Summer should be my 'break' but I find myself just as busy as ever, with less energy than I am used to. I am finally pulling out of the morning sickness phase, but the energy level is still low. Much to do in the summer before we gear up for another year of homeschooling. It is WAYYY too hot to sit out on the porch and chat, so we will stay in the AC which has been a huge blessing on these 90 degree days in Kentucky!
Let's get to the questions:
- Do you like lemon-aid? Any special flavors?
- I'm trying not to use paper goods for this party. How many place settings of silverware(eating utensils) could you come up with? I wish I could borrow some!!!!!!!!
- Have you ever been to a party in a barn?
- Do you wear nail polish?
- Please finish this sentence. I wish I could__________________.
1. I do like lemonade. I like raspberry and strawberry flavors too. I haven't really drank any in a long time,preferring water with just a hint of level. Trying to cut back on sugar drinks.
2. Oh goodness, I wish I would use paper products more often and save the hassle of washing dishes. I probably have place settings for about 15. I do have some china that we could pull out and maybe get 10 more. Of course the place settings wouldn't all match wonderfully as I love to pick up nice plates and silverware at the thrift store. We have 10 people living in our home and need extras to keep up with the pace.
3. Well with our large family, wherever we are can be a party. A hay stacking time with all of us can be a party, so technically you could say yes I have had a party in a barn. Now if you are thinking a nicely decorated, nicely smelling barn to have square dances, then nope.
4. I quit wearing nail polish when we lived on a farm. Just as soon as I would get my nails nice, they would get dirt under them and all cracked up. I just don't bother anymore unless I just happen to be reviewing nail-polish, then it gives me a great opportunity to do it!
5. I wish I could have more energy. I am 16 weeks pregnant and have so much that needs to be done, and it is so difficult without the energy level. Trying to slowly get things done in between naps. It will come eventually!
Have a great week. I will be out of town next week as I travel to take my niece to Florida. It should be a vacation, but I really don't want to go. She is a minor and can't travel alone so I have to go. Pray I can soak up some energy while I am there.
Don't miss a single post Subscribe to A Year of Jubilee Reviews and get our latest reviews and giveaways directly to your inbox!