What are baby's favorite toys?? Mommy's necklace of course!
Most of mine are certainly not safe for my little guy, and I would hate to have them break.
I was so excited to find Chewbeads, a teething jewelry company to keep Mama looking chic, and to keep baby happy and safe!
I reviewed the Chewbeads Jane necklace in black which is a nice, basic necklace that works for boys and girls. All of the Chewbead necklaces have these safety features
- no bpa, phthalates, lead, cadmium, or heavy metals
- no detachable parts
- breakaway clasp
- clasp is not chewable, chewing on clasp may cause necklace to lose functionality
- inspect all jewelry before use, if any beads are damaged, please dispose of or return to manufacturer for a replacement
- chewbeads are intended to be worn by adults, are not a toy, and are not intended to be worn by children
- Chewbeads have been thoroughly tested by a global CPSC accredited laboratory to assure that they will not break apart or detach in a baby's mouth & that they are non-toxic, however, with all jewelry, chewbeads should not be left with any baby unattended.
The beads are heavy duty and babies will love chewing on them! Be aware that you may get slobbered upon when they drop the beads however... not like you don't anyhow with a new baby.
I did find that the necklace pulled on my hair a bit, got trapped in the necklace. Babies pull my hair too so it really wasn't too different!
Look at some of the other designs of the Chewbead necklace
They also make bracelets and Chewbeads specifically for baby
Check out Chewbeads on these social media sites:
Chewbeads on Facebook
Enter to win Chewbead Teething Necklace
Ends Dec 23
Don't miss a single post Subscribe to A Year of Jubilee Reviews and get our latest reviews and giveaways directly to your inbox!