Friday, April 10, 2015
Random 5 on Friday
1. We are mowing for the first time of the season and it is only April 10th!
2. Hubby is taking me out for dinner tonight. Kids are on their own for dinner so one of them is making chili. I haven't seen much of him lately so it will be super nice. May not even stick to my diet while I am out!
3. Speaking of diet I am still doing Trim Healthy Mama. Have lost just 5 pounds in a month, but can tell that more inches are melting away. It isn't always what the scale says that matters
4. I'm ready for spring cleaning. I really wish I could take a break from school and just clean up all of this dust and organize. I know when I have time to, the urge will be gone.
5. My kids talk constantly. There are always voices in my head, silence is a rarity.
What random things are going through your head today??
Don't miss a single post Subscribe to A Year of Jubilee Reviews and get our latest reviews and giveaways directly to your inbox!