Friday, February 27, 2015
Random 5 on Friday
1. I have 3 extra teenage boys spending the night tonight to celebrate my 16 year olds birthday. I have 4 of my own so that makes 7 total teens in the house!
2. I am so over the snow. Looking forward to planting the garden soon, if we can unbury the ground
3. Jurnee laughed for the first time today, so precious. She is 3 months old
4. My blog numbers are low... Finding it hard to keep up still but looking forward to getting a few reviews done this weekend and joining in a few blog hops.
5. Shiloh and I crafted some cards for St. Jude's hospital today along with some other homeschool families. It was fun to be a blessing
Link up HERE with your Random 5
Don't miss a single post Subscribe to A Year of Jubilee Reviews and get our latest reviews and giveaways directly to your inbox!