Everdayruralty.com and link in your answers. Take some time to visit and chat for awhile!
- Please tell me something you have done recently that was really fun.
- Do you worry about any issues regarding food/food quality/food production?
- Have you painted any of your walls with colors other than white, beige, or tan?
- What is your favorite way to have a hamburger? If you do not eat meat, what is your favorite sandwich?
- Please finish this sentence. If I could, I'd like to play_____________________. This could be a musical instrument, a part in a play- use your imagination:)
1. Something really fun.. well given I don't do much these days with homeschooling the kids and having 10 people in my home to take care of.. Fun is really relative isn't it :) I did manage to get the sewing machine out on Monday and make a taggie blanket for the baby. I didn't have a huge selection of ribbons so opted to just put tags on one side. The back is a super soft minky! Sewing to me is the utmost in fun! I also collected together some of my 30's fabrics because I want to make her crib comforter in 30's reproduction prints.
2. Yes I do. I loved when we lived on the farm and were able to grow our own meat, veggies and dairy products. I felt so much better knowing that the milk we drank didn't have added hormones, or the meat we grew. That really was a great reassurance. I hope to get back to that fully one day. Right now we do still grow our own beef. I would also like to get our egg production back up as I really hate buying eggs know that the treatment of the chickens is so harsh.
3. Our old farmhouse walls were a cranberry red. LOVED it! I hope once we sell that house we will be able to take some time to repaint our current house and I would love to add in some of those cranberry walls again. My bedroom was pink too. I think my daughter would really love to paint her room pink or purple so we may have to look into that as well.
4. My very favorite way to have a hamburger is with mayonaise, mustard, cheese and green olives! Oh you are making me hungry. We had a fast food chain near Flint Michigan I believe called Halo Burger and they served these Olive Burgers. To die for! So now I pretty much make these every time we have homemade burgers.
5. If I could, I'd like to play the guitar. My 17 year old is a natural and it so blesses me that he can play the guitar so well. I would love to have that gift. I would love to sit around the campfire and play praise and worship music. I love that I can at least have him share that gift with our family!
Don't miss a single post Subscribe to A Year of Jubilee Reviews and get our latest reviews and giveaways directly to your inbox!