Our Questions for this week:
- What's the earliest time in your life you can remember? Can you remember being 2 years old, 5 years old, etc?
- What's do you like to put on pasta? (Your favorite topping.)
- Is there something that takes time away from more important things in your life? (TV, internet, talking on the telephone, etc.)
- Do you buy many clothes that are "high maintenance"? (Clothes that need to be ironed, dry cleaned, or hand washed)
- Please finish this sentence. "I'd like to visit the beach today and-------------------------."
Whew.. been a long week and I needed to just sit for a little bit and chat with you all. We start back to school on Monday and I am trying to get all of my ducks in a row!
1. I can remember Kindergarten. A few things here and there from that grade. I don't really remember much before that.
2. I love alfredo on pasta, especially the yummy homemade kind!
3. Sometimes blogging :) I get behind on writing reviews and that takes me away at times. I am doing better trying to balance it all out. I don't watch TV really at all or play games so it tends toward being on the computer more.
4. No WAY!! The only time I iron is if I am sewing and my fabric seams need ironed. If Hubby has some shirts that just won't pass by with all the wrinkles I will iron those as well. Forget anything needing hung to dry or dry cleaned. I have not time for that.
5. I'd like to visit the beach today and put my feet in the salt water while reading a great novel.
Don't miss a single post Subscribe to A Year of Jubilee Reviews and get our latest reviews and giveaways directly to your inbox!