- Do you have a vegetable garden this year? Have you in previous years?
- What is your computer sitting on right now? Desk, dining room table, lap...
- Do you go shorter with your hair in the summer?
- Are you an early top bed person, or a night owl?
- Tell me something funny. I'll tell you something funny too. :)
1. I do not have a garden this year. I was all gung ho to get one going again, and then found out I was expecting. None of the other children wanted to help with a garden so I decided we would just go another year without. I can buy locally from the farmers market so that has to work for now. About 4 years ago we had a huge garden and canned for years when we lived on a larger farm. I kind of got burned out from that and needed a break. We have yet to jump back in.
2. Kitchen table because my son was using it last. I love my laptop that it is so portable!
3. YES! I get so warm in the summer, though I don't want it 'short'. Still need to be able to put it up in a ponytale.
4. Early to bed. I am 15 weeks pregnant and always tired. Usually by 9 I am turning in.
5. My 6 year old told me the told me the other day that "His feet were so big that they hurt"!! I think he meant to say that they were growing so they hurt. It sounded so funny how he said it though. He always keeps me in stitches.
Don't miss a single post Subscribe to A Year of Jubilee Reviews and get our latest reviews and giveaways directly to your inbox!