I started out on the front porch to chat, but Hubby was frying up rabbit of all things and it stunk to high heaven so I had to move to the back patio. It was super hot out there so I didn't last long.. but we had time for a short chat today!
- Do you like beans? (the dried bean variety) What do you like them in?
- Does your house have enough storage?
- Do you have any childhood memories of a store?
- Do you ever shop at a farmers market?
- Do you still have your wisdom teeth?Are you wise? :) :) :)
1.I do like dried beans. I love ham and bean soup, reminds me of Deer Camp with my grandparents. I tend to be forgetful to start the beans the night before, so often I used canned beans instead. I love how they are economical and full of protein!
2. We have a garage, that after 2 years of living here is still not unpacked. We also took down our goat house from Ohio and reassembled it here and that is currently being used for farmer storage. With 6 kids we never have enough storage though!
3. I remember going to a toy store that must have been out of this world. It had different levels, a castle you could go in, and so many fun things to look at. I imagine my memory made it much more extravagant than it was!
4. I have not been to a farmer's market in years. I used to go and get fresh veggies. Just not something I have made time for in a long time.
5. Nope, I had my wisdom teeth out as a teenager before I got braces. I still remember the pain and the dry socket. Yuck!
Don't miss a single post Subscribe to A Year of Jubilee Reviews and get our latest reviews and giveaways directly to your inbox!