- Do you enjoy crossword puzzles, word finds, or any "word" activities?
- What's on your dining room table right now?
- Do you like Italian food?
- Did you ever want a brother, twin, or sister, when you were a child?
- How far away is the nearest grocery store?
1. I do enjoy some crossword puzzles and word finds. I rarely have time for them, but do like to take them when we go on road trips.
2. Right now there are lego creations, school work, cup, Bible, pencils, magazines
3. I do like Italian food! One of my very favorites
4. I have 2 brothers and a sister and never wanted for any more
5. Our closest grocery store is about 10 miles away. We live in the country so you have to plan ahead when you want to go into town. Better to do more errands while you are there than to have to go several days a week. Hubby does work in town so he can always bring home a gallon of milk if needed.
Don't miss a single post Subscribe to A Year of Jubilee Reviews and get our latest reviews and giveaways directly to your inbox!