I have so missed doing these chats on the farmhouse porch. This is a weekly Meme that I have always enjoyed and hope to set up reminders for myself to get back in the habit of doing it.
This weeks questions from Everyday Ruralty are;
- How much baking did you do before and after Christmas? Do you get more inspired to bake when the temps are cooler?
- Do you have any food intolerances or allergies?
- When was the last time you were in a restaurant?
- What's your favorite accent(speech)?
- My favorite__________is__________.
1. All we baked for Christmas were Sugar cookies for the kids to decorate. I had intended to do the 12 days of After Christmas baking, but in the meantime decided to start a lifestyle change diet that pretty much wiped out flour and sugar.. and took away my desire for sweet temptations around the house. I do get more inspired as it is colder outside, but my recipes are changing a bit with our new eating plan. For those interested I am doing Trim Healthy Mama.
2. I do not have any allergies or intolerances to food.. maybe that is why I am on a diet now!!
3. Last time in a restaurant.. hmm, A Mama of 6 doesn't get out much to restaurants, though I really should require hubby to take me out at least once a month. I think in mid December we may have gone to Pizza Hut, but it could have been November. Too long for me to remember!
4. That is a hard one. I tend toward the romantic languages, Italian, Latin, French as they seem to wooo you when they speak. I also love the fun of Australian and Irish accents as well.
5. This is a wide open question.. My favorite _____ is __________. Keeping it simple, my favorite animal is a goat!
Don't miss a single post Subscribe to A Year of Jubilee Reviews and get our latest reviews and giveaways directly to your inbox!