About the book: The God Puzzle is a colorful, easy to use tool to help you communicate to your child the rich truths about God, His ways, His will and His love. The God Puzzle will help you address doctrinal themes of the Christian faith in a kid friendly way, present Bible lessons in an interactive way that will hold the child's attention and deliver quality teaching with no preparation needed. 75% of children leave the church when they leave home. Something isn't working. Sunday School isn't doing it all. Kids need answers, good ones. And they need them from you, the parent. This book enables you to give them simple, clear answers.
What makes The God Puzzle unique?
- ready made discussion questions for parent to ask their child in each lesson
- can be done at any pace that works with your
family . . . every night, once a week, 10 minutes here, 30 minutes there . . . it fits into realistic family life
- puts the pieces together for a child to understand God, the Bible, and the Christian faith
- in each lesson the responds to the truth so they understand their relationship to God is personal and life transforming
- any parent, whether they know nothing, or a lot about God can start teaching their child today with no prep
- deep theology put into language a child can understand
- deeply Biblical, each lesson points to Christ
- put in an order that starts with creation, and teaches the Bible as one story that all points to Christ
- child stays engaged by filling in blanks, crosswords, drawing, matching and using their Bibles as they learn
As a home educator I am always looking for ways to incorporate more Bible study into our daily studies. With each study we do, it increases reading and writing skills which are necessary for school of course, but they increase their knowledge of the Bible as well. This book geared for students age 7-12 is perfect for delving in the Word on their level. I love that as a mom I can help to point my younger students to Christ, and not just leave it up to their sunday school teachers and classmates. I want to incorporate Christ into our every day journey, in a fun way that keeps the attention of the young ones. The Bible does seem like a Puzzle to some, as they decipher how everything fits together. The author has done an excellent job sharing the pieces with us and showing how they fit together. This is an excellent workbook and I highly recommend it!
Purchase your copy: http://ow.ly/r7gQh
Find out more at LeadMeToGod.com.
See what other reviewers thought HERE
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
Don't miss a single post Subscribe to A Year of Jubilee Reviews and get our latest reviews and giveaways directly to your inbox!