Dungeon Roll - A Dicey Dungeon Delve
- $5 savings from MSRP
- 7 Dungeon Dice - Custom Molded Dice
- 7 Party Dice - Custom Molded Dice
- 8 Base Set Hero Characters - Commander, Paladin, Battlemage, Necromancer, Dragon Slayer, Half-Goblin, Enchantress and Bard.
- 8 Expansion Pack #1 Heroes - Alchemist, Scout, Leprechaun, Treasure Hunter, Elf Tracker, Sorceress, Dwarf Berserker and Undead Viking (Included at no extra cost)
- 4 Player Aid Cards
- 36 Treasure Tokens
- 24 Experience Tokens
- 1 10-sided die - For tracking the current dungeon level
- 1 Rulebook
- 1 Book of Heroes (Information about the heroes and rules clarifications pertaining to those heroes)
This game took my 18 year old to help figure out for me. It definitely had a learning curve and is geared toward the older kids. I love games that my older boys can play and enjoy; and not be bombarded by the younger ones.
In Dungeon Roll, you become a hero and roll up your companions. With your party assembled, you start on the first level of the dungeon by rolling three Dungeon Dice. You have decisions to make, enemies to vanquish, and more glory to seek.
Without breaking a sweat you stride down to the second level, and then the third, and that's where things really begin to pick up. By using your companions, reviving party members with potions, and using your Hero's ultimate power, you might get deep enough to accumulate a Dragon's horde of treasure...
Just watch out for that Dragon.
Don't miss a single post Subscribe to A Year of Jubilee Reviews and get our latest reviews and giveaways directly to your inbox!