Sword Study Series is an in-depth family study on a specific book of the Bible. Your whole family can work along side of you and study at their own learning level.
Organized into different levels according to age, each study provides in-depth material from the same book of the Bible. Each study book is synchronized to cover the same truths at the same time but with graphics and learning tools appropriate for the age group.
- Level 1, for ages 4-7, is an activity book with coloring, drawing, matching and other fun learning tools.
- Level 2, for ages 7-10, contains light reading, fill-in-the-blank, and application sections.
- Level 3, for ages 11-14, involves more investigation and questions for the student to answer.
- Level 4, for teens and adults, steps up the reading and the depth of study including the definition of several Greek or Hebrew terms.
- Level 5 is for the parent or study leader with guidance and background to lead a group of all ages.
The Sword Study series, originally created for competitors in The Shelby Kennedy Foundation's National Bible Bee, is now available to everyone for the first time. Families no longer have to compete in the Bible Bee to establish family discipleship in the home with this one-of-a-kind study.
It is always a blessed, amazing time when we as a family can sit together and study the word, and no one gets left out. We can share on our own level and at our own pace, each gleaning from the Word what the Spirit has in store for them. To include my youngest age 5 up through my adult son has been a blessing in this study of II Timothy.
There are 10 weeks of study and during each week we are encourage to memorize the same scripture. Who would have thought you could get 10 weeks of study out of II Timothy right? In depth! Love studying the Word this way. This is not a 15 minute Bible Study, more like a small group or sunday school class style of study, which I personally found very fulfilling. If your family isn't used to working on something longer like this you can break it down into more days until they get a little more used to it.
I love how you can buy the individual books based on your family's ages and size. Sold so you get just what you are going to be using. I highly recommend this study for families!!
Don't miss a single post Subscribe to A Year of Jubilee Reviews and get our latest reviews and giveaways directly to your inbox!