It is recommended that 3D mode be played with ages 7 and up so he played in 2D and still loved it.
He was able to explore ancient temples, underwater caverns and the moon. By far his favorite game of all time! I think this game would be well suited for younger kids as it did have some easier elements, but then there were some times he had to have his 14 year old brother help him out. I think elementary and tweens would be great with it, though everyone would love Perry and his antics!
www.questforcoolstuff.com for additional Cool Stuff!
Majesco Entertainment Company (NASDAQ: COOL), an innovative provider of games for the mass market, along with Disney Interactive, announced today that Phineas and Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff is available now in North America. Based on the top-rated Emmy Award-winning hit series, Phineas and Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff brings outrageous fun and adventure to the Xbox 360® games and entertainment system from Microsoft, Wii U™ system, Wii™ system, Nintendo DS™ hand-held system and Nintendo 3DS™ hand-held system.
Majesco will also release Agent P Doofendash, a unique Phineas and Ferb smartphone and tablet game, later this fall. Featuring Agent P and the top agents of the O.W.C.A. (Organization Without a Cool Acronym), our teal-toned hero must save the Tri-State Area once again from the evil Dr. Doofenshmirtz.
Download new Phineas and Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff assets HERE.
“Phineas and Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff encompasses all the action, humor and imagination inherent in the Disney hit series,” said Jesse Sutton, Chief Executive Officer, Majesco Entertainment. “We are excited to bring this multiplatform experience to kids and families who will enjoy the outlandish adventures playing as Phineas, Ferb and Agent P.”
Join the clever stepbrothers, Phineas and Ferb, as they travel to out-of-this-world places in their latest invention, the A.T.T. (All-Terrain Transformatron). The A.T.T. is an upgradeable, customizable, super-cool amphibious ride that brings the boys to temples, caverns and even the moon in their hunt for lost loot to display in their backyard Museum of Cool. Phineas and Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff features many of the fan-favorite characters from the hit TV show, including Perry the Platypus, aka secret Agent P, Candace, Isabella, Buford, Baljeet, and the evil Dr. Doofenshmirtz, who is determined to unleash his latest creation, the “get-rid-of-cool-stuff-inator” on the Tri-State Area.
Multiple Gameplay Modes:
- Exploration Mode: Switch on-the-fly between ambitious innovator Phineas and silent, but stoic “Man of Action” Ferb, as they explore an ancient lost temple, underwater caverns and more in search of treasure!
- Build, upgrade and customize the A.T.T. (All-Terrain Transformatron), then take it on treasure-seeking adventures around the world.
- Action Mode: Transform Perry from mild-mannered pet to super-secret Agent P, and battle to save the Tri-State Area from the bumbling Dr. Doofenshmirtz.
- Original Storyline: Experience four intertwining episodes filled with witty humor and wacky adventures.
- Museum of Cool: View the loot collected inside including the lost Atlantis hieroglyph, caveman’s first stone wheel, floating baby head, and much more.
Don't miss a single post Subscribe to A Year of Jubilee Reviews and get our latest reviews and giveaways directly to your inbox!