Packing those lunches day in and day out has got to be a serious chore at times. Kroger offers some fantastic 'go to' snacks that are here to save the day!
- Kroger Snack-Size Cheese Flavored Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels are perfect for lunches and on-the-go snacking
- NEW Kroger Golden Double Filled Vanilla Sandwich Cookies are the latest flavor to join the Kroger Cookie lineup; scrumptious vanilla cookies are double filled with sweet icing
- Kroger Extreme Fusion Waters have the great fruit taste kids love, but with 25% less sugar and no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- NEW Kroger Fruit Snacks are made with real fruit and vegetable juices and come in two varieties: Shapes and Stars & Moons
- Kroger Chewy Granola Bars are available in delicious flavors that meet wholesome granola for a satisfying combination everyone will love
Though I don't have to daily pack lunches with my children being homeschooled, we do go on field trips and have events where I need to pack lunches. Kroger snacks have been fantastic for making it easy to pack things the kids will love and eat! I don't always have time for homemade foods, even with the desire. I so enjoy the quality snacks Kroger offers at fantastic prices!
I don't have a photo of the Fruit Snacks. As soon as that box was open, they were gone! I loved, loved that they had real fruit and veggies in them. Not just a sugar filled snack, but actually something nutritious. Can't beat that. We will definitely be stocking up on those.
Don't miss a single post Subscribe to A Year of Jubilee Reviews and get our latest reviews and giveaways directly to your inbox!