I am swimming in loose photos from the past 25 years! I do have many photo albums, but many more that are just in boxes. I even have those fun negatives that my kids have no clue what they were used for! Some of the photos that are in albums looks like the pictures may not be as safe as they could be.
So how do you organize your loose photos? I was a picture taking freak ever since I was in high school. It was always, "Oh no, Melanie has her camera out AGAIN".
It may have been crazy then, but now that I am getting older and forgetful, the photos help so much!
How do you organize this mess?
- Do I organize by child and have a separate plastic tote for each one?
- Do I organize by year and go through the trouble of putting them in order in a box?
- Do I buy a zillion new photo albums and try to get them all put in?
- Do I spend the rest of life scanning them into the computer (which would require buying a scanner) so that they are all on disc?
- Do we get a book shelf to store all of the photos?
- Put them in the dark recesses of the closet?
- Put some in frames and line the wall?
Don't miss a single post Subscribe to A Year of Jubilee Reviews and get our latest reviews and giveaways directly to your inbox!