This is my first time participating in the Blogathon. This isn't a time where we blog continually, but instead try to get some updates done on our blog. A set aside weekend to get caught up is what I am using it for! I hope that the next one I will be a bit more knowledgeable and be able to participate more in some of the techy things, but for now I will take what I can!
I have the summer to get caught up, and then plan on doing about half of my typical posts come this school year.
Some ideas on what I want to accomplish this weekend:
- Update my contact information for companies
- Figure out how to put social media buttons on the end of each post for ease in sharing
- Add an About You page to the blog
- Finish the reviews saved as draft and pre schedule
- List the movies I need to review
- List the books I need to review
- Update my A-Z book challenge
- Clean up my spam comments
- Update my photo
- Brainstorm Homeschool Series for New Homeschoolers
- Figure out Memes wanting to weekly participate in
- Work on list of Blogathon mini challenges
- Get my own domain!
- Media Kit
- Send Emails with change of email addy
It is not too late if you want to join in!!
If you notice anything on my blog that needs updated, or have any suggestions for reviews or post be sure and let me know. Now is the time to be heard!