Such a hectic time lately, I honestly think I forgot to stop by everydayruralty last week!
Oldest just got down with his dual credit classes at the community college so I gain a couple more mornings at home instead of running him around. Thankful!
1. How many load of laundry do you do each week (about)?
At least 20. We have 6 kids, and we live on a farm. We go through a LOT of laundry. I do make my own detergent also which helps a ton. I do utilize purex products for the heavier dirty clothing. I love to hang the clothes out on the line. By hanging them out I actually get done with laundry sooner as I am not waiting on the dryer.
2. Where do your household pets sleep? If you have no pets, please skip to the next question.
We had a small dog, only 5 months old. She sleeps with me at the foot of my bed. She is my dog :)
3. What is your favorite thing to listen to while you drive?
4. Do you have to do a big clean-up when you have company, or are you always ready for guests?
We have to do a huge cleanup when we have company. With 8 of us under one roof, home a lot, the house is very lived in. This is a real photo of my daughters room. Fortunately we cleaned it well over a month ago and she has maintained it beautifully! Her room is often the cleanest in the house now.
5. What's your favorite breakfast food?
Is coffee a food :) Biscuits and Gravy is my very favorite, the kind my grandma makes. There is no substitute for her biscuits and gravy!
Stop by Everyday Ruralty and chat with some other fine folks this beautiful day!