- What is your favorite time of day to read? If you don't enjoy reading, then what is your favorite time to watch TV/movies?
- Did you watch the Super Bowl? If so, what was your favorite commercial? If you didn't watch it, what did you do Sunday night?
- Have you been watching Downton Abbey?Who's your favorite character? If not, have you seen any interesting TV or movies series lately?
- Do you enjoy home parties for selling items? (like Pampered Chef, Southern Living, Mary Kay)
- Please finish this sentence. If I work very hard, I can__________________.
1. My favorite time of day to read is in the evening. I am not much of a TV watcher, but my hubby and children like watching Netflix at night. I sit in the living room with them and they watch and I read.
2. I did watch the super bowl and loved the Farmer commercial! Made me cry. My FIL is a farmer, and DH is a hobby farmer. I know the hours it takes to work the ground and grow and harvest and deal with the animals. I raised Dairy goats for 5 years, and the commercial was really a great tribute.
3. Never seen Downtown Abbey. Have heard a lot about it. I only see one season on netflix, and we don't watch regular TV. I am wating until more seasons are on netflix so that I don't have to wait forever to see it!
4. I do not like home parties. I feel pressured to buy things that I really don't need. I rather have someone over for coffee and to chat and fellowship that way than feel the need to buy things.
5. If I work very hard, I can not save myself. Salvation comes from Christ alone, no matter how much I work. It is by Grace we are saved.
Click on the button above and visit some other friends on their porches this afternoon!! Thanks for stopping by and learning a little more about me :)