Today is a beautiful day to sit out on my porch!! A little bit chilly, but sunny and beautiful!
Let's take a look at the fun questions Everydayruralty has for us today :)
- Are you doing anything special for Valentine's Day?
- When you attend something that isn't totally casual, are you likely to wear dress pants or a dress?
- Do you use a regular toothbrush or one of the battery run kind?
- Did you have valentines in school when you were a child?
- If you could learn a new craft tomorrow, what would it be?
1. Valentine's Day this year I am going to pick up my Christmas puppy! She was born on Christmas day and I get to bring her home on Thurs. She is a 'teddy bear' or Shichon, Shih-chu and Bichon Frise mix. Her name is a Biblical Name, will let you take some guesses before I announce it on Thurs :)
3. I use a regular toothbrush, but it was a review one called a Radius, and it doesn't actually look normal. I love it!
4. We used to decorate boxes in school and every kid would bring those cute valentines cards to trade. That was so fun. My kids are homeschooled and they don't get to do that much. Sometimes at church or homeschool group we will trade cards. I bought each of my guys a card this year to give to them and we made a cute craft yesterday to help celebrate.
5. If I could learn a new craft it would be more to gain knowledge in one I know some of. I know how to crochet straight lines and make blankets. I have been working on making granny squares, which are supposed to be 'squares', while mine look too much like circles. I would love to do better at crochet!
Click on the porch swing above to go and see what other friends are saying today during our chat. See you next Tues on the porch!