Just found this fantastic meme from Everydayruralty and had to jump in this week!
This weeks questions as we sit on the front porch sipping coffee.. it is a wee bit cold outside
- Have you ever been on a boat? (Motor boat, sail boat, cruise ship, ark, or Good Ship Lollipop)
- Do you need an alarm to wake up in the morning, or do you wake up naturally? If you have an alarm, tell us what type.
- Have you ever had a yard sale?
- Do you like kitchen gadgets? What are some of your favorite?
- Do you read labels at the grocery store?
1. I have been on a sailboat. When I was younger we had a small sailboat that we went out in on the lakes of Michigan. LOVED it. I also have been in a kayak often as DH and I used to go kayaking quite often in college. I have never been on a cruise and I really don't think I would care for it anyhow. I don't like being cooped up for long periods of time, and I think out on the great ocean would give me the willies!
2. I HATE alarm clocks. I have to use one twice a week to take my son to college. I am so seriously spoiled in homeschooling that I just wake up naturally. One of the true gifts of being at home. My husband is so jealous!
3. I may have way back in the day and have chosen to forget it. I don't care for yard sales too much. I like to go, but don't like the stress of having them. I typically give my stuff to goodwill or find a family that can use outgrown clothing.
4. I have 2 drawers full of gadgets that I never use. I tend to just use a spoon and my hands for things. Now one gadget my family uses alot is a pasta maker. Both hubby and oldest son make some great egg noodles for soup.
5. I do read the labels. I try to avoid aspartame (except for my Diet Pepsi which is a nasty habit), corn syrup, and too many unknown words.
Click on the button above and visit some other friends on their porches this afternoon!! Thanks for stopping by and learning a little more about me :)