Stregthens your core and sculpts your abs. Now this Zumba game is serious business!! I don't quite look like the video above doing it, and I do find it to be a huge workout. As with any exercise please consult your physician before you tackle a program like this :) Figured I should add that disclaimer!
I have a Zumba fitness game that I have done for a few times, well this new one is intense, and focused on your abs as well as a complete fitness program.
The music is so varied that there is something for everyone's liking! If you are a Mama like me interested in modesty, this will be a video game you play when your young boys are not around. The game gals are not modestly dressed in sweatpants and a baggy Tshirt I like I am. Which is fine, because I actually don't want them around teasing me anyhow!
The Zumba® Fitness Core soundtrack is loaded with licensed tracks, hot artists and contagious Zumba® originals across a wide array of genres including:
- Anane featuring Mr. Vegas "Shake It"
- Bob Marley "Jammin'"
- Carlinhos Brown "Magalenha"
- Charlotte Swing Orchestra "Jump, Jive and Wail" (high energy re-record of the original hit song)
- Daler Mehndi "Ho Jayegi Balle Balle"
- Don Omar "Zumba"
- Enrique Iglesias "Bailamos"
- Grace Potter and the Nocturnals "Paris (Ooh La La)”
- Jupiter "Boogie Shoes" (re-record of KC’s iconic 70s original)
- Karmin "Broken Hearted"
- Kat DeLuna "Drop it Low"
- K-liber4 life "Balans"
- Mara "Crazy Love"
- Naked Rhythm "Mirage"
- Nayer featuring Pitbull "Suavemente (Kiss Me)"
- Orchestre Baka de Gbine "Gati Bongo"
- Robert Randolph and the Family Band "Ain't Nothing Wrong with That"
- Ryan Franks "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies"
- Sean Paul "Roll Wid Di Don" (track just released in the U.S.)
- Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy "Jhoom”
- Spice and Company "Lift Ya Leg Up"
- The Donnas "Dancing with Myself" (exclusive new studio recording of Billy Idol’s song with Samba fusion)
- Tiesto "Nyana"
The newest addition to the hit Zumba® Fitness video game franchise that has sold more than seven million copies worldwide, Zumba® Fitness Core features 40 new songs and routines, 33 international dance styles from around the world and hot new choreography that’s designed to sculpt stronger abs through an exhilarating total body workout. Party your abs off™ as celebrity Zumba® instructors guide you through routines set to contagious new Zumba® originals and a broader mix of smash hits from popular artists. Choose from 45 different pre-set classes (30 in the Wii™ version), or customize your workout to suit your preference. Skip the crunches and dance your way to tight, toned abs with this innovative new interactive fitness experience!
Zumba® Fitness Core is expected to launch October 2012 for the Wii™ system from Nintendo and Kinect™ for Xbox 360®. Pre-order the game online at GameStop.com and find out more at www.ZumbaFitnessGame.com.
Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions. I received the above to review. No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsement and Testimonials in Advertising.